Friday, September 7, 2007

the longest month


wake me up when september ends







i realize this is an unflattering shot of myself (thank you sadie). it best describes the labor of september for me. you may be asking "what has you in such distain?" i could tell you about my list of tasks and make it seem all about what i have to do but the truth is i dread winter, i am a bit on the weary side of the "same old" - i realize i just need to get over it and keep on keeping on. my prayer life is better and i feel whole in Him, i am just again reminded why God put Galations 6:9 in the NT:
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

6 comments:

Cortnie said...

Love you! Looks like Sadie captured just how you were feeling! Thank you for all you do!

Unknown said...

Hey Gena!! I am back....are you really, really back or are you just tricking me again???

Holly said...

Hey Gena! Sorry I missed you this past week. It was great to hear your voice though.
I am glad you are blogging again. I don't know if I will or not, but I thought I would check in on all my old favs!!
Love you

Gena said...

kym and holly! where have you been?! holly sorry i missed you 2. i am sorry we aren't your preacher family either :( keep working on that matt guy about soccer and outreach and you will get us down there one way or another! :)

kym. how is the baby? i need pictures! how can i link to your blog. nothing works anymore?!
what gives? i will stay here if you will get busy getting me info about yourself and your offspring.

comeon holly you too...get some pictures up already!

miss you both. love you.

Julie Young said...

Love the picture! Let us know if we can do anything to help you get through sept.....

Kym said...

Hey Gena! Sawyer is great...there are pix on my blog...it's http://themcdonalds27.blogspot.com/

POST AGAIN!!! You too Holly!!

Love you two!!